Business Development comprises all activities targeted at the strategic development and growth of a company utilizing external opportunities such as mergers and acquisitions, strategic alliances or joint ventures, in- and out-licensing, divestment and acquisition of IP, know-how, projects or products, R&D collaborations, marketing agreements and other options.In each case this is a multidisciplinary exercise requiring in-depth knowledge and experience as well as substantial resources. And in most cases timing is key.
Our professionals focus on issues across the entire value chain while executing precisely, monitoring the results, quantifying the successes and shortfalls, adjusting as needed, and contributing the baseline strategies employed and fostering the strategies to be employed. To these ends, we can help you:
- Structure detailed strategic plan for maintaining existing and building new business relationships
- Research and drive business expansion/collaboration opportunities for the market
- Develop sales presentations and action plans for potential new clients
- Identify future industry trends and client contact opportunities
- Institute a client modeling program; cloning profitable clients
- Maintain thorough knowledge of important market trends and product categories to keep up with industry dynamics
- Oversee development of proposals and budgets
- Build company presence as a global provider and effectively leading the marketing of the capabilities resulting to achieve and/or exceed the business plan and objectives
- Assess future growth opportunities aligned with the strategic growth direction
- Develop solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation
- Ensure solutions are consistent with organizational objectives and financial goals
- Identify new business licensing agreements and acquisition plans
About this practice
Business Development Strategy essentially consists of a combination of competitive moves and business approaches that managers employ to expand their customer base and reach out to new markets. A good business development strategy is the key to success in today's age of multinational corporations as without well framed business development strategies; a firm runs the risk of drifting aimlessly. Strategy for business development is a long term action plan for increasing the business of the organization and proactively targeting newer customer accounts.
Our professionals focus on our client’s specific issues across the entire value chain while executing precisely, monitoring the results, quantifying the successes and shortfalls, adjusting as needed, and contributing the baseline strategies employed and fostering the strategies to be employed.
Our business development process