Benefits of natural gas fueled vehicles
CNG Fleet Development Calculator
- It's economical - natural gas is cheaper fuel and retrofitted vehicles require reduced maintenance and that means additional savings.
- It's efficient - when the entire cycle of producing, processing, transporting and using energy is considered, natural gas is delivered to you with a "total energy efficiency" of about 90%.
- It's available - there is an ever growing network of public refueling stations and private stations can be built at your lot, yard or facility.
- It's clean - natural gas is the cleanest of all fossil fuels and is simply the best energy choice for the environment.
- It's safe - CNG, unlike gasoline, dissipates into the atmosphere in the event of an accident. Gasoline pools on the ground creating a fire hazard.
- It's domestic - 99% of the gas we use comes from North America : 84% from the U.S. increased use of natural gas can reduce our dependence on oil imported from the Middle East.
- It's convenient - natural gas vehicles can be refueled at home or business.
TBD developed a user-friendly CNG Fleet Development Calculator to provide clients with a convenient tool to make an intelligent GO NO-GO decision whether to build a CNG Fueling Station and/or to convert vehicles to run on natural gas. To use the tool, click on CNG Fleet Development Calculator
About this practice
To help our clients answers the hard questions about CNG conversions, we developed a proprietary software package to determine the savings and ROI for one to an entire fleet of vehicles.
Quality and safety is our number one priority. Retrofitting vehicles with EPA-certified CNG conversion systems. Meets CARB and/or EPA emissions and OBD II requirements. All installation technicians are certified by the Texas Railroad Commission and have ASE and CNG certifications. Contact us for specific models and engine platforms available for conversion.
•Proper tank installation
•High pressure line routing
•Fabrication (where necessary)
•Analyzing electrical diagrams
•Electrical connections Reading
•Initial start-up, and adjustments
•Ensure safety, reliability and performance
•Final testing and certification
CNG vehicle service, repair and maintenance
•Fuel system maintenance
•Pipe leakage inspection
•Inspect & reset seat exhaust valve
•Fuel tank inspection every 3 years
•Fuel tank replacement 15 years after manufacture
•All checks and service by conversion OEM
•All CNG repairs as needed and required
•Full service & repairs - body work, engine, transmission, differential, chassis and paint.
a technology business development consulting group