- Developing and coordinating sales selling cycle & methodology
- Identifying and developing new customers
- Developing strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development
- Analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results
- Developing and managing sales and marketing budgets
- Overseeing the development and management of internal operating budgets
- Planning and coordinating public affairs, and communications efforts, to include public relations and community outreach
- Managing major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts
- Developing new project proposals
- Establishing and implementing short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- Planning and developing marketing and communications materials
- Representing client at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company
- Directing the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs
About this practice
We help clients’ formulate centralized action plans to support sales and marketing objectives. Our professionals leverage a unique combination of sales and marketing expertise and industry insights to provide clients with solutions tailored to their specific business challenges and the opportunities presented by the ongoing market fluctuations and competitive changes.
Our marketing planning blueprint is one of many processes used to assist our clients' achieve their strategic sales and marketing goals.